Hitachi UCPDirector Integration ZenPack
This service includes delivery of a ZenPack that discovers, models and provides element availability and performance monitoring for the Hitachi UCP Director, with appropriate events and alerts based on thresholds. All information regarding inventory, performance and availability metrics can be accessed through the Hitachi UCP Director RESTful API. It is an annual subscription service that is renewable every 12 months from the date of purchase and is designed to offer ongoing compatibility between the platforms as described below.
This integration is a subscription-based Professional Services engagement. Our Integration Services are offered as subscriptions in order to provide initial setup and ongoing compatibility and maintenance. All standard packages are renewable every 12 months from the date of purchase. Contact Zenoss to request more information regarding this or any other ZenPacks.
Deliverable 1 - Zenoss Hitachi ZenPack
Zenoss will install, set up and configure the Zenoss Hitachi ZenPack.
Modeling - The device and its components are modeled using the UCP Director API.
- UCP Director device overview information
- Chassis and chassis subcomponent information
- Server blade and subcomponent information
- Fiber channel fabrics
- Storage systems and subcomponents
Performance metrics are from the monitoring/ API. The metrics exacted include:
- Ethernet switch
- Ethernet switch port
- Fibre channel switch port
- Storage journal
- Storage parity group
- Storage pool
- Storage port
- Storage processor
- Storage system
- Storage volume
NOTE: Any requested modifications to the ZenPack code will require a development SOW.
Acceptance 1 - Hitachi ZenPack
- A user is able to add a Hitachi UCP device from the Infrastructure view in Zenoss UI
- A user is able to see the device has successfully modeled
- A user is able click on the device and see components, templates, graphs
- A user is able view the individual components that are present and validate data is being monitored
- A user is able to add alarm thresholds on the monitored components