F5 BIG-IP (Open Source)
This ZenPack is developed and supported by the Zenoss User Community. Contact Zenoss to request more information regarding this or any other ZenPacks. Click here to view all available Zenoss Community ZenPacks.
Zenoss Community Alliance
GNU General Public License, Version 2, or later
Link To More Docs:
Git Sources (For Cloning):
F5 BIG-IP (Open Source) ZenPack
Provides basic F5 BIG-IP monitoring.
This ZenPack is developed by the Zenoss user community and supported via our online forums. Zenoss, Inc. does not provide direct support for this ZenPack.
Version 1.8- Download: Summary of changes: Initial support for OneConnect Profiles as a device component: Released on 2013/09/07: Compatible with Zenoss Core 3.2.x, Zenoss Core 4.2.x, Zenoss Resource Manager 4.1.x, Zenoss Resource Manager 4.2.x
Version 1.7- Download: Summary of changes: Bug Fixes: Released on 2013/07/30: Compatible with Zenoss Core 3.2.x, Zenoss Core 4.2.x
Please be aware that the ZenPack maintainer is no longer maintaining this documentation. For the most up to date version of the documentation please refer to
- /Network/f5 Device Class
- A Device template which graphs many of the same performance stats as would be seen in the Overview >> Performance section of the 10.x UI.
- Virtual Server Component Modeling
- A component template for virtual servers.
- Virtual Server filtering. This pack adds a new zProperty, zF5BigipVirtualServerNameFilter, which when set will limit which virtual servers are included during a modeling cycle.
- Node Component Modeling
- A component template for nodes.
- Node filtering. This pack adds a new zProperty, zF5BigipNodesNameFilter, which when set will limit which nodes are included during a modeling cycle.
- Pool Component Modeling
- A component template for Pools.
- Pool filtering. This pack adds a new zProperty, zF5BigipPoolsNameFilter, which when set will limit which pools are included during a modeling cycle.
Virtual Server Components