MS SQL Server 64-bit (SNMP)
This ZenPack is developed and supported by the Zenoss User Community. Contact Zenoss to request more information regarding this or any other ZenPacks. Click here to view all available Zenoss Community ZenPacks.
GNU General Public License, Version 2, or later
Link To More Docs:
Git Sources (For Cloning):
MS SQL Server 64-bit SNMP ZenPack
This ZenPack provides performance monitoring/graphing for 64-bit MS SQL Servers. This ZenPack requires snmp-informant-SQLv2 to be installed on the monitored host.
This ZenPack is developed by the Zenoss user community and supported via our online forums. Zenoss, Inc. does not provide direct support for this ZenPack.
Version 1.0- Download: Compatible with Zenoss Core 2.5.x, Zenoss Core 3.1.x, Zenoss Core 3.2.x
Monitoring and graphing includes -
- Number of temporary tables/table variables in use
- Number of logical connections to the system
- Total number of logins started per second
- Total number of logouts started per second
- Number of currently blocked processes
- Number of SOAP SQL requests started per second
- Number of SOAP Web Service Description Language requests started per second
- Number of temporary tables/table variables created/sec
- Number of transaction enlistments
- Number of users connected to the system
No thresholds have been defined, that should be completed by the end user.